Wednesday, February 9, 2011



I've been threatening to create a blog for my Imagi-Nations ideas for a couple of months now, so I finally decided to actually do it. I've been blogging about my ideas for Teddy Roosevelt and the Roughriders on Mars, and the Country of New Erin (formerly New Brunswick) for a year or so on Maximum Rock & Role Playing. Finally deciding to give it more focus with it's own blog.

I've been kicking around the idea of using 15mm for my Roughriders but I haven't found any Spanish American War miniatures in 15mm, til now. War Modeling (Fantassin) has some very well sculpted minis that are going to fit in perfectly! I'll probably order them from their U.S. distributor at Scale Creep, but I can't wait to get them! Just check out these minis!






4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! First comment! First Follower!

    Great to see you moving on with this. It is a really hard thing to split concepts off from ones main blog. It took me forever to decide to do it, but sometimes you just need a place to dfocus your views and ideas.

    Can't wait to see where this goes.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eli! Hopefully you can post some of your ideas here as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using the Freikorps line of SpanAm 15mm for my Texicans. Another project I really need to get back to work on.

    ReplyDelete